“I had my gallbladder removed in May 2008. I started having problems right before I got pregnant in July 2007 but it wasn’t that bad yet, so I hadn’t gone to a doctor. 2 months after finding out I was pregnant, I was in so much pain and throwing up at the end of these attacks, so I finally went to the doctor and they told me I had gallstones. They also said they couldn’t do anything about them unless my gallbladder got infected. So every week to two weeks, I had to suffer these awful attacks that would always end with me puking my guts out!! After having my daughter, I had to wait another month and a half for the surgery since my c-section incision got infected and obviously they weren’t going to do surgery until I was healed. They finally took it out and things were going ok for a little while. But I have been experiencing pain in the same area for awhile now, probably since a few months after my surgery. However, at that time, I just figured I was till healing or having “”phantom pains””, just like I was still “”feeling”” my daughter kick me, even though she was all ready born. ; ) I have mentioned it a few times to my doctor and he seems to “”agree”” with me but doesn’t say much more about it.

Recently I started having more problems with it. To the point that it’s waking me up at night and happening on a regular basis. I also feel sick to my stomach most of the time. I just went to the doctor last week and the subject came up again that I know I am feeling the same pains I had the first time around and it’s the same thing….he just doesn’t say either way if it could be that or not. I go back in 2 weeks, maybe I’ll demand they do an ultrasound or something. Something has to be done, right???”