“I stumbled upon this site looking for information about my liver, and here it goes back to my gallbladder. I had my gall bladder removed about 6 years ago and that was after having a child and having back surgery…so I was well “”used””. After the surgery, I gained weight even with a diet and became very frustrated. Before getting pregnant, I was exercising 3 days a week and in the best shape of my life at 40. After all this I gained 50 pounds. My energy level has dropped out of the bottom and I get depressed from all this.

I just had blood work done and it came back with a high Alkaline Phosphatase level. The doctor called it “”fatty liver””. A lot of the information I have found on line that a lot of information has included gall bladders. Although nothing as stated directly that it may cause it. It does mention weight and bile in everything.

Does anyone have any additional information about the correlation between the gall bladder and “”fatty liver””?

Thanks to all of you who have written your experiences. Even tho a lot of us have had similar experiences, I’m sure energy and weight gain is still an issue for all of us.

Thank you”