I too have had my gallbladder taken out 2 years ago and since then everytime that I eat I get horrible stomach aches and then I have to run to the bathroom. And sometimes I just get really bad stomach aches that make me feel like I can’t breath and I try to relax for a few minutes but it usually don’t work. I also try not to eat anything in the morning if I am going to go to work because if I do then I get a stomach ache and I have to run to the bathroom and hope that no one is in there. I have also heard not to eat and drink dairy products because it upsets your stomach. I have also noticed that since my surgery I have had a really gassy stomach. I have tried the immodium, immodium advanced, zantac, pepcid, and a prescription medicine and found that none of them work so I hope that someone has a suggestion so I can spend the rest of my life worrying about my children and not worrying about if I am going to make it to the bathroom or not. I am only 21 I have the rest of my life ahead of me. So if anyone can please help me.