I can’t believe that I am reading all of these types of conditions for gall bladder surgery. My husband is 5http://lifewithnogallbladder.com/forums/topic/operation-complications/ and had a tumor removed 1 1/2 years ago and it was a 13 hour surgery compared to the gall bladder and the pain and suffering it has caused him since it was a piece of cake to have the tumor out. The pain was bad enough but being jerked around by the Doc. and going back and forth into the hospital and the bills that just keep coming are out ragious. Where is it that things have gotten this bad and Doc’s just don’t care like they used to. We are still dealing with the after affects of the surgery and now think that there is something wrong with his liver, like pool of fluid or possibly something else, not end in sight. It was mentioned that a bile duct or the liver might have been snipped so now two months later and two CT scans, thousands of dollars plus co-pays time off of work and extreme pressure it is more than a person should have to deal with. I do hope that someone starts collecting on some of the trauma that is caused by the Docs and the hospitals, it has to stop.