Just found this site. I had my GB removed Dec. 26, 2012 (about4weeks ago) and have had pain since. Numerous follow up doctor visits and calls, bloodwork and even another CAT scan show everything is OK (thank god) but why pain? Feel pressure along my bra line and sometimes it circles to my back and right side. Also, left upper arm and 2 fingers on left hand kinda tingle (already had a cardiac work up and stress test all OK). Also middle of chest hurts. Can’t eat a lot though I try and have lost weight. . Do not eat any fatty foods. Also discomfort where esophagus is. Gastro said acid reflux!!! Sometimes I wonder if GB surgery was right for me even when it was functioning at 9%. Kinda scares me that this could be my life and I feel so sad for my loved ones who have to deal with my quality of life now. No one tells you about this feeling…u only hear that surgery was the best thing I did and i was up and about in a few days!I wish I had a doctor who REALLY cared just like the ones on TV. Some doctors dont even call you back. I am so relieved to have found this site…your posts comfort me but I feel sad for all of us. Waiting to hear from you!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Avataradmin.