I had may gallbladder removed on Oct. 27th and now my symptoms are 100 times worse!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve just now gotten home because they kicked me out!!!!!!!!!!!! After surgery they took me off IV meds and had me take Violin which did not work for the pain. I was sent home the day after surgery where the pain and nausea got so bad I went back to the hospital because I was throwing up everything. They did an x-ray and said my bowls had stopped working which can happen after surgery. They gave my stool softener (suppository) worked way too well. On the second day back in the hospital they gave me a CAT scan and had me drink barium, immediately after I went into what felt like confulsions for the rest of the day and night throwing up buckets of bile yes two buckets well hospital garbage cans. They said nothing showed up and my stomach was adjusting again they made me start pills and sent me home with hydromorophone generic for Dilaudid still did not help the pain. I ended up not able to keep anything down again, went back to the hospital telling them just to kill me! The second they gave a large amount of Dilaudid thew IV and nausea medicine I felt better. They took me to get a hida scan to see if I had a leak. The test came back that I had fluid not moving. Which they couldn’t explain I had three more then they sad the fluid was not there any more. I’ve two more CAT scans which I refused to drink the barium, a MRI, and a stomach scope the only thing they said was there was an abnormality in my small bowel and the sooth muscle in my stomach was too smooth, they are waiting for the biopsy the took during the scope to see if I have an allergy to glutin that just all of a sudden appeared. Any way if that comes back negative they are going to send me to a special hospital in Seattle. Just a worning the surgeon just now told me that Gallbladder surgery is like any other test they do. That’s really what they told me!