Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories. Its so helpful. I had my gallbladder taken out in December of 2007. At the time I was 23 and the docotors thought it couldn’t be stones because I was so young. I was hesistant because I believe in more natural choices. After lots of research and speaking to a couple doctors it was the best choice. I didn’t have a lot of pain after my surgery but for a month or so had bouts of constipation and diaherra. A month or so after my surgery I started having really bad diaherra but only at breakfast. I’d get up extra early to eat breakfast before heading off to work or school because I’d be in the bathroom 3-4 times in an half and hour period. That’s gotten better but I’ve gained about 10 pounds since my surgery. I still excerise and don’t eat worse then before but weight gain. I’ve been really frustarted trying to figure out what’s going on. I remember women at Curves telling me about this problem and everyone’s stories have really helped. I have to get that supplement kit that someone shared. Thanks a lot. It really helps to know other people are also experiencing these things and it makes it less confusing and embarassing.