“I have also had gallbladder surgery as of 7/3/07. I had no stones, just a poor functioning gallbladder. The last 2-3 months, I have had terrible bloating (like I am going to burst) in the upper abdomen which in turn affects my breathing (it is hard to get a deep breath). I have had some nausea, ringing in the ears, dizziness and others symptoms. I have also had MAJOR anxiety (10 ER visits!) this last year.

It is so hard to know whether these symptoms are from the digestive tract or if they are from the anxiety. I have been working through the anxiety and with God’s grace and mercy I know that I will get through it. I have never had anxiety attacks until this last year. And, I have never been a sickly person. Rarely sick.

My question for you is – Have you been having the bloating/breathing problem? Does the acupuncture help with that? Have you had really good results from the acupuncture? I do go to a Chiropractor and it does help. This bloating / breathing is miserable at times. Then I have to fight my thoughts and the hard to breath sensation, so that I do not have anxiety attacks. Sometimes I just want to cry and cry. I feel like “”what has happened to me this last year?”” And all of a sudden! I am 39 and I feel like an old lady after this last year. I want to be 39 not 79.

Any advise is appreciated.

Rallison”