“I just had surgery about 3 or 4 weeks ago. gallbladder removed, and next day we found that they had to go in and get some stones out of my bile duct. I was in the hospital for almost a week for the two surgerys. I have a burning sensation in my upper right abdomen with the same pain as everyone else has stated. Under the lower right rib. Especially when breathing. Or making a turn while driving also aggravates it. I have my good days and I have my bad days, today happens to be a bad day. I doubt highly that I have celiac disease, because most of what I have been eating is salad and candy bars lately lol. I have had only one normal bowel movement since leaving the hospital. Mostly it’s liquidy.
I feel bloated. Like I have a basketball inside me most of the time. And my skin feels like it’s going to pop open any minute around my belly. When I’m bloated like this where they went in on my belly button definately hurts, probably due to the stretching of the skin around the incision. the surgery was done through laparascope. When I cough, sneeze, even laugh at times the pain in my side under my rib is almost like a knife going through it. It’s above the incision, kind of between the one on the far right and upper right. Imagine it’s where the gallblader (gallbladder) was. I’ve only taken pain pills one night when I was at work because I don’t like how they make me feel. So basically, I just deal with the pain when it comes on. ”