Hi all. I had my gallbladder out in 2005 and I have pain that I think of just like the other poster said as ‘phantom gall bladder pain’. When my surgeon removed my gall bladder he saw that I had a lot of endomitriosis (sp?) on my stomach, uterus, lg and small intestines as well as adhesions and lesions on my gall bladder so it needed to come out. I believe though when it was removed I developed some serious scar tissue. To this day I can’t do any serious stretching without feeling like my lower rib is being sucked into my stomach and having a very tight feeling on the right side of my body. If I follow my rt rib cage down to the floating ribs right about where my laser surgery scar is, when I touch the tips of the 2nd and 3rd ribs up from the bottom the pain is SHARP and it lasts for a while after I touch those ribs. Its comforting to know I am going out of my mind or some kind of hypochondriac imagining phantom pain – especially with so many others out there with similar pain. I just worry what the long term effects all that scar tissue will have on my insides. Other than this constant pain if I dare to do strenuous exercises. Hurts for a good 2-3 days afterwards and I am left fearing I went and pulled some serious rib muscles or something. Does this sound familiar to anyone else?