“I really hope that my symptoms will sound familiar to someone and you can tell me what to do.
I had my gall bladder out in 02. A CT scan of the abdomen, endoscopy, colonoscopy, and ultrasound showed nothing wrong. A scan of the gall bladder showed it was not functioning “”up to par.”” So out with the gb.
But I continue to have pain; some days it is severe, other days not so bad. I have tried elimination diets and can find no connection between what I eat and the pain. I also see no connection with how much exercise I get, how much sleep, how much stress. Right now I am trying acupuncture and a “”hot”” diet (i.e., nothing cold or raw; drink lots of ginger tea and take hot baths). Can’t say it’s helping.
I went to a GI who thinks it’s “”nerve pain”” (my body is sending a wrong signal to my brain) and has prescribed an anti-depressant; but that makes me think bad thoughts and I feel so hopeless and dull. I know there are newer meds out there, but I’m hoping there is another solution.
I’m at the point where I’m tired most of the time and I feel short of breath sometimes. I think the pain is wearing me down!

Does anyone have any words of wisdom? I’m really frustrated with this!!!”