“Hello! I have been searching, researching and more searching for someone… anyone who might be having the same issues! I was relieved to know I was not the only one with these the same problems after my gallbladder removal! I had my gallbladder removed Jan 2009 and since that time I have put on 50lbs and I feel as though I have a spare tire around the top of my stomach! I read the last post from jacmor0315 on Sept 20,2010 and was so excited of the possibility of some relief! I went straight to Wal-Mart after work and bought the Probiotic Multi Enzyme and started taking as directed. Although it has only been a couple of days, I can tell the difference in my energy level, of course I believe it was non-existent before.. lol… now I actually have more energy than I have in a year! I cannot see a difference in the weight or the spare tire yet, but I DO expect to see a change soon. Thank you so much JACMOR0315 for all of your hard work in researching this issue and for your post to advise others!!! I have since sent this post to others I have recently found out have the same issues!!