I had a c-section in sept 2010 with a lot of complications. Turns out, the hormones from pregnancy can cause your gallbladder to go on the fritz and quit. Mine did. I had a 0% ejection, which means it was completely non-functional. I had it removed laproscopically on Oct 1st 2010 and was discharged the next day. I did make myself walk a lot, which was very painful, but made my recovery much faster. Now that its been 4 1/2 months, I have gained a ton of weight. It shows on the scale and in my looks. =( very frustrating. I find that eating a lot make my stomach very upset. I have been sick on and off for the past month with nausea and vomiting. I thought it was my hormones, but now I think its from having my gallbladder out. The last couple weeks I may eat 1 meal a day with a couple snacks here and there. I still don’t feel right, but what I don’t get is the weight is still packing on!!! I feel like I could completely quit eating and I would still gain. So, I did a little research and the findings were: women on a low fat diet who did not exercise much if at all had an increase of 2.1 points in their body mass index (BMI); women who exercised regularly and were on a low fat diet had an increase in their BMI by 1.4 points. I havent changed my diet since the surgery. Everything tastes different and I have had NO diarrhea, just constipation. I weighed less pregnant! Thats not right!