“My wife had her gallbladder out and had these exact attacks for almost six months. No one could figure it out and many people seemed to think she was crazy. I knew she was not as I would see doubled over in agonizing pain for 30 minutes at a time every few weeks. We had used a great acupuncturist who had helped us get pregnant. She went to see him and hediagnosed her with costal costochondritis at the chondrosternal joints. Costochondritis is inflammationof the junctions where the upper ribs join with the cartilage that holds them to the breastbone or sternum. The condition causes localized chest wall pain and tenderness that you can reproduce by pushing on the involved cartilage in the front of the rib cage. He pushed this area when she went in and she screamed in pain like having an attack. I think pushing on her during the operation or maybe the incision effected this area and certain things trigger these attacks. Dr. Du has been treating this for the past 5 months and we have only had one attack since (1 month after the first treatment). It has been a God send. If you have questions or want to talk to me,

Our doctor is in Roswell, GA and his name is Tianlong Du. Dr. Du is the man. I’d like to help anyone who suffers these terrible attacks so if you want a quick phone call, I’m glad to call you to discuss. Best of luck!”