Hello. I can just say I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I NEVER dreamed that by having my gallbladder removed that it would cause this much problems AFTER-THE- FACT!!! And now a days the doctors really don’t tell you this either or at least that these problems can occur!!! I have so much problems with pain and diarrhea and it always seems at the worst times too. I almost think that the pain I had before the surgery was better. What a shame that doctors don’t tell you these things, when did they stop caring so much and people became just another paitent to them??? Well anyway I wish I had some kind of mircle pill to suggest but I don’t I am in the same boat as you. I myself have gone through a rollercoaster of emotions with this whole the both mentally and phisically. It really does take ALOT out of you and everyone expects that you should just be ok because you had the darn thing removed. I was starting to think that I was going crazy. When I called to talk to the doctor who did my surgery his nurse called me back and told me there is nothing that they can do for me anymore and that I shouldn’t be still having this much problems and if so then I shoud contact my regular doctor. I was so upset. Well if you find out anything then please contact me and I will do the same. Good luck. Thanks Marinemom39