Things that bother me the most.
1. Not having food in my stomach at all times
2. Not eating enough protein
3. Pain medicine
4. STRESS! (im a college kid how do I not stress)
Things that seem to help me
2. Getting protein food in as soon as I felt the pain coming.
3. Not popping my back when the pain is coming or there ( my pain always started in my back and felt like it would need to pop if I did pop it, it would be 100x worse)
4. Don’t panic when you get them, always carry some sort of food or tums with you ( I had to eat grass one time I thought I was going to die it hurt so bad and I had nothing with me…and I was about 15 years old)
5. Fizzy sodas sprite or 7 up normally my last resort before grass!
I hope this helps someone I am sorry so many people are dealing with so much pain I can not even imagine having to live through it! I hope one day there will be answers for all of us!”