“I agree with you. If I had also know about all these problems, I would have left my gallbladder in!!

I had my gallbladder removed on January 8, 2010. Toward the end of February I started feeling really sick to my stomach, it hurt and I was having reflux really bad, hot throat, lump feeling, etc. Went to the doctors and was told that I had GERD and probably gastritis so she put me on 20mg of Prilosec. That helped a lot at first. I was to take it only 6 weeks, which I did and then my stomach felt good. Now, the past 2 weeks it has all come back. Very nasty!!!! I started taking the Pilosec again and it helps a little during the day but it’s all back every evening.

I’m seriously thinking I have bile reflux and not acid reflux. I also get the bile diarreah at time. I’d rather be getting that then this bile reflux! I’m going to have to call the dr’s tomorrow. I was hoping this would go away once my body started adjusting to having no gallbladder but so far it’s not.

You are correct, seems like a lot of people have this problem after gallbladder surgery and it does not get any attention!”