First of all, a big THANK YOU! to everyone who’s taken the time to post to this list. It really helps to know that we’re not alone …! I had my gall bladder removed 5 years ago and experienced exactly the same digestive troubles as everyone else on this list — and I’m a professional singer, so imagine being stuck on stage for 90 minutes when tummy troubles strike! Through trial and error I discovered a cheap, simple, one-step solution which works incredibly well for me as long as I follow it religiously on a daily basis. It’s basically restored my digestion to normal, allowing me to once again live my life without constantly worrying about the location of the nearest toilet. Here’s what I do: once a day (usually mid-morning), I put two heaping TABLESPOONS of whole psyllium husks into a 16-oz glass, fill the glass with cold water, stir thoroughly and drink it down as fast as I can. I usually follow this with another 16-oz glass of water (or as much as I can take). Plain psyllium isn’t the greatest tasting stuff in the world, but I’ve learned the hard way that it’s better to go through 30 seconds of drinking this than to spend the entire next day running back and forth to the bathroom. Those of you who are at your wits’ end suffering with this dreadful diarrhea might want to at least give it a try; like I said, this one step is all it takes for me to have solid, comfortable bowel movements the next day. Bulk psyllium husks can be bought cheaply at any health food store. They contain no calories, carbohydrates, sugar or fat, and are much better for you than those fiber preparations which are full of sugar, chemicals and artificial flavors. And while two heaping tablespoons may seem like a very large dose, I’ve learned that this is what it takes to deal with my excess bile. You may need more or less depending on your personal digestive system, but this is probably a good place to start. Good luck everyone!