I think I may be able to help here. I had my gallbladder out about 6 years ago and I too experienced the same problems all of you have stated. Prior to my surgery I was constipated all the time and afterwards I was running to the bathroom within 15 minutes after I ate. This made me very nervous so I asked a couple of doctors. The doctors couldn’t answer my questions, so I looked into the problem myself through nutrition books so I could cure it myself. What you are all experiencing is called Dumping Syndrome. Your gallbladder is what holds the bile in your body, and bile is the enzyme that breaks down fat. Once your gallbladder was removed so was the storage container for bile. Now your body does not have as much bile to break down the fat in your diet. Although you do still have bile it is not as much as before. Try eating low fat meals, stay away from fried foods, and rich foods, and also eat small frequent meals instead of 2 or 3 large ones. You should notice a difference. Believe me I did. The unfortunate thing is that after your surgery someone should have spoken to you about reintroducing fat back into your diet slowly and they probably didn’t. At least that was the case with me. It was actually due to this that after a long time away from school that I decided to go back and study nutrition and now will be graduating in May with my degree in dietetics. Good Luck to all of you Dumpers!!!!