“I have not had any gb attacks as you have (my condolences!), but have also thought of getting my gb removed due to a large gallstone and frequent aching and a heavy feeling there, but then found out it is better not to remove it– because removal does not stop the liver from forming gallstones! The gb is not what forms the stones- it is the liver!! and you can’t remove that! I also found out that, only in China or Japan do they have successful surgery to remove the STONES and keep the gb (read a medical report),–but in this country, I was unable to find any surgeon who did that– even in good old Boston! I made an appt with a gastrosurgeon/Harvard Med. School instructor last fall. No luck. I kept looking, though, and found a product (I get no kickbacks!) called Gallbladder Complete. I think you should give it a try before doing surgery, I have ordered 2 bottles, as my achiness may just get worse (oh yeh- the gallstone is 2.4 CM!).Your surgeon will prob. laugh at you if you ask him about it- my surgeon thought “”a bad gb is always a bad gb,”” but I don’t beleive that, and my doc thankfully doesn’t, either. You need to look out for yourself- surgeons get paid to remove gbs! Check out the Testimonials, call the company if you want. check the info about using the product– and pls consider it. You only waste 50.00 to get 2 bottles, if it doesn’t work (and I bet it will). They say the product really cuts the pain too, and can eliminate any stones. Yes, you would have to use the product now and again to keep stones from forming later, and prob. have an ultrasound once a year to keep track of them. Is it worth all that to keep your gb? Well, you decide, after reading this FAQ from the site – (a person’s question and answer):
I HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO BUT CONTINUE TO HAVE SYMPTOMS OFF AND OFF SINCE THEN. I SUSPECT THAT THERE MAY BE A STONE LEFT IN THE DUCT. WILL YOUR PRODUCT WORK UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES?

The liver is what is imbalanced. The gallbladder only acts as a reservoir for the bile produced by the liver or at least did before your surgery. If an imbalance existed before, the likelihood is that it still exists, even after the gallbladder is removed. Removal of the gallbladder does not correct the imbalance as most individuals discover following surgery, nor does it prevent the liver from producing stones. Usually it creates additional problems such as a liver that now retains stones that it creates, (no place to go) increased acid reflux, a slower metabolism and additional weight gain because the bile flow has been restricted.

Gallbladder Complete will remove stones, debris and toxins from the liver just as it would in the gallbladder, rebalance the liver’s bile flow, mineral levels and pH, speed up the metabolism again and in doing this, the issues of pain, indigestion, acid reflux, bloating, upset stomach, and others issues and symptoms will disappear.

Good luck! :)”