I had my gall bladder removed 2 years ago..it contained a stone that filled the entire bladder. My diarrhea began within 3 weeks and continued to be difficult every day…embarrassing at best, debilitating at worst! I read a post by a gal who had her GB removed a number of years ago and, like me, didn’t want a bunch of drugs and tests to get past the problem. She tried Caltrate D+, 600 mg. I think that’s right, but I tried Walgreens brand of that and I cut them in half. One 600 mg tab cut in half taken before bed each night works for me under most circumstances. If i do something wild, like eat a tray of spinach artichoke dip or other super high fat stuff, I will have some loose stool but not watery diarrhea. It works! I am so much happier and no surprises in meetings. Try it…it works. It turns out that your body absorbs about 60% of the caltrate (important to take the right one…not ‘trix but ‘trate) and the rest goes into your intestines and absorbs the liquid (bile) that is there. That’s a pretty loose description but all I know is that it works for me and I am soooo thankful to have read that post. I don’t want any drugs! LL