I’m so glad to have found this forum! I had my gallbladder removed 8 months ago and have become best friends with the toilet since! I don’t think I’ve had a regular BM since I had the surgery- only constant diarrhea. I’ve been to 2 different doctors in the last 2 weeks and neither of them have mentioned “dumping syndrome”. I’ve watched my diet like a hawk- monitoring everything I’ve eaten- thinking that I’m allergic to some type of food that is causing these sudden rushes to the bathroom. I’m 22 years old and believe me- it’s a killer on your social life when you can no longer go out to dinner and then out for the evening- for fear of when ‘it’ strike again! So basically what all y’all are telling me is that there is nothing wrong with me- and that I’m going to be going to the bathroom 5 or 6 times a day for the rest of my life! That’s reassuring. At least now I can go to the doctor and just tell him (how sad is that that they can’t diagnose me) that I have this “dumping syndrome” and can I PLEASE have some sort of medication to regulate it. I’ve gotta do something- or I’m going to fail my classes in school because I can’t even sit through a whole session!