“I’m a 35 yr old female…About 3 years & 2 months ago I had my gallbladder removed via lab.

Ever since I’ve had severe “”dumping”” (no matter what I eat), diarrhea, pain in the upper right quadrant and still have pains in the middle of ribcage (same as the so called “”attack””). I did NOT have any stones (per the ultrasound, HIDA scan), the duct from the gallbladder to the bile duct was “”too narrow for the bile to go through”” and my gallbladder was overworked, so the doctor said.

The only difference I’ve seen between myself and the others that have posted is that I’ve GAINED 60 lbs and not lost an oz.

Most of my weight is in my abdoman. A few weeks ago I had such a severe “”dumping”” attack (about 7 hours), I missed about 3 hours of work. With this happening on a weekly basis, I should be the size of a toothpick! Now I am scheduled for a EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy) & colonoscopy mid Nov.

I’ve tried all meds the “”doctors”” have given me, fiber supplement, herbs, etc. I am now concered that I shouldn’t have these two tests done. I’ve read that some that have had the EGD, a biopsy was preformed. My gastro doc said nothing about this! I’m now even more scared than before. All I want is to be somewhat normal again. I can’t go anywhere without the fear of having a “”dumping”” attack which can last sometimes as long as 4 hours. Any words of advice? I’m tired of being fat and spending TOO much time in the restroom!!

HELP!!”