“Well, you can add me to the list of people who have had their gallbladder out and are in chronic pain.
I had mine out after feeling nausea and some small amount of pain. That was 9 months ago.
Immediately after getting it out, the nausea was intensified. The pain was so intense, it felt like I had been shot with a bullet. Laying on my right side was impossible. It took me 6 months to have a solid stool. (Never a problem before).
I have had every test and tried every drug available. I am still in pain. The nausea is better, but not better than before the operation. The pain is in my solar plexus, my right and left upper quadrant.
I have been told that it is “”post cholysyscestomy (sic) syndrome”” and that it will clear up in a year. I have my doubts, and of course, hopes.
Oh yes, I also now have very deep burps that are never ending and independent of eating or not.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? God, I wish I still had my gallbladder. I wasn’t half this sick before. Other than this, I’ve never had any health problems before. ”
“Well, you can add me to the list of people who have had their gallbladder out and are in chronic pain.
I had mine out after feeling nausea and some small amount of pain. That was 9 months ago.
Immediately after getting it out, the nausea was intensified. The pain was so intense, it felt like I had been shot with a bullet. Laying on my right side was impossible. It took me 6 months to have a solid stool. (Never a problem before).
I have had every test and tried every drug available. I am still in pain. The nausea is better, but not better than before the operation. The pain is in my solar plexus, my right and left upper quadrant.
I have been told that it is “”post cholysyscestomy (sic) syndrome”” and that it will clear up in a year. I have my doubts, and of course, hopes.
Oh yes, I also now have very deep burps that are never ending and independent of eating or not.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? God, I wish I still had my gallbladder. I wasn’t half this sick before. Other than this, I’ve never had any health problems before. “