“Gall Bladder Removal Problems
5 years ago I had a horrible gall bladder attack, which felt like I was having a heart attack. I rushed myself to the emergency room, because I absolutely couldn”t wait to get a babysitter for our two young girls. I was in the hospital for 10 days. They removed my gall bladder and some of my bile ducts. I have a scar across my entire abdomen, as they couldn”t get where they needed to go with the laser technique.

Ever since then, I have had MAJOR problems, the most serious are what I explain as torso attacks. They are excruciating pain, last 20 minutes, and my entire torso (front and back) locks up, leaving me in the fetal position on the floor. After the attack subsides, I am completely exhausted, very similar to how one feels after giving birth. There are no warning signs before these happen, which usually occur about two months apart, so I live in fear everywhere I go that possibly one could happen at any time. The feeling during these attacks are exactly how I felt when I rushed myself to the hospital to have my gall bladder removed.

Does anyone know what the cause of these attacks could be? My heart and prayers go out to all of you suffering from gall bladder problems, as I know all too well how difficult it is to live with.

Much Aloha!”