I have been sick in the same way… where for almost 4 months after my gual blatter was removed. I am only 20 years old and have had a hard time eating or going places due to the fact that i have an uncontrolable urge to throw up or get diarehia. I have it when I dont even eat. I have also had sever lower abdominal cramps muscle spasms and have tried 7 different medications to stop my symptoms I have had ultra sounds and even an endoscopy and a biopsy of my stomach and nothing. no one can figure out what is wrong with me im starting to fear that doctors are leaving the diagnosis at gastritus and I know deep down its something more. I continually have pain on each side of my stomach and a sharp pain that is where my gual blatter use to be and sharp pains that seem to be in my chest. hope fully someone will be able to have some suggestions on what is wrong with me .. my main concern is that im currently an honor student a junior at the university of arizona and i will not be able to return until i can solve my health problems.