I’m so glad I’m not the only one with all these issues. I finally went to a gastrologist & she told me I had sensitive intestines due to the bile. The other issue I developed was KIDNEY STONES….why, do to the dehydration from crapping all the time. Now, I’m starting to gain some wait because I’m hungry all the time. I had my gb out in Feb 2008 & it has been pure hell. I was put on Cholestryramine (nasty powder, but is my best friend) a couple of days after the surgery, as some of the “bile” had leaked out during surgery. Gradually, weaned myself off it and life was on the toilet. Finally went to the gastrologist & she told me I might have to be on this for the rest of my life. If you go this route, watch out if they want you to have a colonoscopy to make sure there is nothing else wrong. Not a good thing. If you have a sensitive system to begin with, a colonoscopy doesn’t help it. So, those of you out there, having your gb out it can come with side effects. – See more at: http://www.poopreport.com/Techniques/food_for_toilet.html?page=2#sthash.gcGWorFd.dpuf