“I have been reading all of your thoughts after GB removal. I am in the same condition as all of you and also am Diabetic. I am at my wits end with the pain and reflux. I have lost 70 Lbs before surg. which was in nov. 2006. I am having breathing problems, throat problems, pain everywhere neck, shoulder, arms, legs. I can not seem to eat anything without problems. I am having problems being dizzy an lightheaded. I am always tired and have no ambition at all. This is just the start.
I am sooo sorry to here that you are all having similar health problems. I never know how I will feel when I wake up. This is just wrong. My Dr. Says that about 20% of people after having there GB removed have these problems. He has me on Nexium and it is not helping at all. I was on Prevacid and that did not work.
My diet is a bummer. I eat a lot of white rice, homemade bread without fat, French bread, some veg. and very little protien. Toast is one thing I can eat without butter. pasta without fat but it is such a problem.I feel I am slowly losing the battle. I am so weak and tired. Most of the time after I eat I have D within 5-20 min. and can continue for days. Nothing seems to help.
One thing I need to say is that without GOD in my life I would not have made it.
I will be praying for this group. I know we will find an answer with GOD’s help.
I have a lot more to say but I need to goto town.
Be blessed,
Diskman (Terry)”