For 2 years I was throwing up everyday at least once a day and at the most 24 hours straight to the point where I thought I was having a heart attack because the pressure on the chest. Approximately ten times I had 24 hour episodes where I would be stuck on the toilet with a bucket in front of me. On about 5 of those occasions I was taken to the emergency room after suffering for hours. One time I went in, pooped my pants in my own car and was physically throwing up all over the ER, they did a bunch of tests on me and nothing came up so they told me I was having a panic attack and I needed to calm down and sent me on my way. Months go by until I told a friend from school what was going on and he said his girlfriend was having the same problems and she got her gallbladder out and feels much better. I HAD TO TELL MY GASTRO DOC TO TEST MY GALLBLADDER. Sure enough thats the problem. I had my GB taken out on Feb 14 2011. Ever since I’ve been having constant severe pain right where my top insision is. It feels like I’m being stabbed 24/7 and I will do anything for any type of relief. I get dizzy multiple times a day, at the least I get fevers to the point where I burn up about 6 times a day. Sometimes I wake up and my body is soaked head to toe in sweat. I have severe back pain in between my shoulder blades that only gets worse by the day. I cry everyday because Im in severe pain to the point where I can barely function. I can’t sit up straight because it only hurts more. I’m nausea from the time I wake up until I go to bed. Somebody please help me! On top of all that I live with my boyfriend, working, paying bills, going to college…………………and I’m only 19 years old. Please please please help!