I think we may all be experiencing symptoms from unrelated or different problems. I want to be very clear about my own situation so that others can dissect which people have the same problem as them. I had my gall bladder removed, 3 small incisions, about 2.5 years ago. Since then I’ve had two problems with crippling stomach pain. One is morning hunger pain. You wake up hungry, but it inflates into a crippling pain of cramping that is best solved by quickly eating crackers and water. You just have to get something on the stomach and keep it there. After close to 2 years of this every morning I’m happy to say this has faded away to having it just about 0 times in the last 6-8 months. I do believe for me it has fixed itself! Unfortunately there is a second problem with crippling stomach pain that comes after you eat. Similar to symptoms others have expressed, it’s usually after the first meal of the day. I might be starting to notice a correlation with slightly spicy foods. I have noticed increasing bouts with it when I eat at La Casita. But I’ve had problems today for example eating a simple club sandwich with fries. It did have Thousand Island dressing on it though which is slightly spicy I guess. Then again I ate a flamethrower from DQ without any problems. Another time I had a tuna melt. I went to the bathroom, and started feeling that familiar stomach pain starting to come on, so out of hope it was just some gas I popped a couple Multi-Symptom Rolaids. In that case it wasn’t spicy food and I kind of wonder/feel like the rolaids might have actually made it worse. Anyone ever feel like they make pain worse? My pain is crippling. I’m 31 years old. My wife drives me to the emergency room. I’m in the passenger seat with the seat folded back balled up in the fetal position, breathing so heavy that I can’t speak, or it sounds like someone’s pushing quickly and hard on my stomach pushing the air out of me. It’s beyond frightening, and you do think you’re going to die. I’ve had this pain probably 1-2 times a month since my surgery 2.5 years ago. By the time I get to the emergency room the pain subsides, and the only thing that keeps me from going to the ER every time is the comfort in knowing that I have this pain so often that it’s become predictable… knowing that it will pass. You just have to hang in there. Then when it’s all over you can relax and finally cry. But it’s torture. For anyone with those symptoms you’re not alone. I live in Minnesota and my Doctors so far are of little help. I might see if I can get a referral to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester. For those who may not know, the Mayo Clinic is a world famous hospital where presidents and kings from other countries go for medical attention. Perhaps one of us could walk in the door and they would have all the answers for us, a simple pill and our lives are back to normal again. If I or anyone stumbles across that experience, please share. Andy