I completely understand what you are going through. I hope you’re still posting to this site – please let me know if you are still suffering the nausea. I had chronic nausea before my GB surgery for a month and a half or longer; test after test revealed nothing but a low functioning GB. Out of desperation I opted to have the surgery and now wish I’d tried to figure out some other way to rid myself of the nausea, which I totally understand is one of the most miserable feelings on the planet. I was on Zofran and Phenergan to help with the nausea but Zofran actually stopped working for me after awhile. I have lost 30 pounds in 4.5 months due to the nausea and difficulty eating. I still have no appetite but finally – 2.5 months post surgery – some foods are starting to look appealing to me. For some reason my nausea has subsided but I don’t trust my body anymore and know it could come roaring back at any time. My biggest problem at this very moment is chronic burning pain all across my abdomen (below stomach area and from left to right side and even my back). it feels like I’m on friggin’ fire! It’s worse when I am sitting, less severe when standing, which tells me there’s something going on in the intestines or areas near where the gallbladder once was. As so many have posted here my surgeon has all but stopped returning my calls I’m trying to rely on an otherwise very thorough GI doc who has proven he knows very little about post GB surgery issues! I have managed to get my surgeon to see me tomorrow – but I think I already know what he’s going to tell me to do – take meds that won’t work. I’m going to push hard for more tests – sonograms, even endoscopy and colonoscopy AGAIN – it will be the second ones in four months!! just to make sure I don’t have something worse brewing they’re hoping to ignore. QUESTION: I’m confused about your having another HIDA scan. What will that show once the gall bladder is out?