“I had my gallbladder removed about 5 years ago. I had been misdiagnosed for over 7 years because I didn’t fit into the typical profile. I was 22, in great shape, and ate very healthy, just had this bubble sticking out from under my rib. I went to webmd.com and cross-referenced my symptoms, walked back into the ER that had just told me (again) that it was gas. No one has localized gas for over 7 years in the same exact swollen spot, and the pain was unreal. I would love to hear a doctor just say “”I don’t know.”” instead of going for the standby of “”it must be gas.””
Aftet my laproscopic surgery, it took my body a loooong time to get back to biz as usual. The best way I can describe my year to follow is a nasty visual, but you’ll get the point. When I would have a BM, which were very frequent, it would be brown water, a variety of shades, and would feel as though it was high octane acid with shards of glass in it. Every BM was a new experience in pain. My butt was raw for over a year. To this day I can not eat anything spicy, which I love. I also have acid reflux often, a new joy since the surgery.

I am someone who believes and lives the practice that your diet can heal you, or take you down. If not for the healthy way I ate before and after the surgery, I am certain that my pain would have been much more severe. I am not a vegan or vegetarian, but can tell you that having those philosophies a part of my daily life and eating habits has helped me immeasurably. Before people turn to prescriptions and surgeries, incorporating a live food diet would be beneficial, on so many levels.

If you haven’t heard of it, or read it, read the entire book “”Eat to Live”” by Dr. Fuhrman. Put it into practice and you will reap many rewards.

Best of luck to everyone.”