Hi I had my gall bladder removed in March 2008, after spending a year living with attacks, which my doctors told me were panic attacks, I was put on anti depressants which did not do a thing and was told to take Xanax when i have an attack which did nothing. I landed up at the doctors just before easter and he put me in hospital, had an endless batch of blood tests done, my liver enzymes were way out about 222, and had slush in my gall bladder. Had it removed and was doing fine, but still have loose stools, dr put me on a stomach nerves tablet dopeth to stop the rush which does help but I still get mild attacks of nausea and diareaha i have been watching my diet and taking a daily vitamin / vitamin c and Omega,. I would like to know if anybody is having an success with the Quertin (I think that is what it is called). I am sick of feeling sick and have two boys to run around after and it is really getting me down. I have very little appetite and only eat because I have to, I get the shakes sometimes and feel feverish but do not have a temperature and feel muscles fatigue in my arms and legs, this sometimes lasts a few hours and other times a few days. Can anybody give any advise? Thanks