“I had my gallbladder out about a year ago. I had the same type of things after the surgery where my stomach felt big and ever since I have had terrible gas issues. My doctor recommended a low fat diet before I even had the surgery for afterword, which for me was no big deal because I already was following one, the problem was when I ventured off it. I think the triggers are different for different people, but for sure it is when you eat fats, that is what the gallbladder does is breaks down fats, there are different types of fats and you may have problems with one or more of them or all. It may not be the daily itself, the daily product just may be high in fat where a low fat or fat free dairy product may not cause a problem.. I have a problem with animal fats but do fine with fats from nuts, oils, even deep fried foods as long as the meat portion is lean I do ok with. Even now with my gallbladder out if I go off that diet I will get pain if I eat meats that are not lean. The pains are not like they were before the surgery where I am doubled over with on the scale of 1 to 10 I am at 11, but for sure I am uncofortable, and for a couple days sometimes afterword, and I have a gerneral blahh feeling as well. For me what seems to help more then anything, and this actually helped some before the surergy too, is when I am feeling like that, eating fruits for some reason makes me feeel better, escpecially melons. Sounds silly, but for me that is what tends to help my particular body. Do you think your belly feels so big because you are gassy? You could try taking Gas X or something simular. I hope you are feeling better soon, I would try to follow a low fat diet with plenty of fruits and veggies. The other thing to do is to check with your doctor, it could be that you are having a complication.

Kelly”