I can completely sympathize with all of you that suffer from this. I had my gall bladder taken out April 14, 2005. Just a few days afterwards, I started suffering from severe cramps and diarrhea within 10-15 minutes after eating. It now happens to me with just about everything I eat. I have tried to learn my trigger foods, but can’t. I can eat a hamburger one day and be fine, eat another one the next day and be in the bathroom for 20 minutes doubled over in severe pain with hot flashes and feeling like I am going to faint, sitting on the toilet with my head between my knees! I don’t go out to eat unless I am coming straight home. Sometimes I don’t make it home. I’ve had to stop on the way and run into a bathroom somewhere. I wake up and dread eating. I have not had a solid stool in 3 years. I have been embarrassed several times having to try and explain why I was in the bathroom so long at someones house. I currently have no insurance and can’t afford the expensive medications like welchol and questran. I also have a very strong family history of colon cancer, which I have read that having a gall bladder removal can up your chances of getting cancer. I work from home, so I don’t have the job issues others have, but I have to make sure I know where a bathroom is at all times. I can eat something in the morning and have diarrhea all day from it. To all of you suffering, I hope and pray you get better, but so far mine has gotten worse