This sounds like my case a bit too…I first had server upper-right abdominal pain in 2004 where I was rushed to the ER. After some tests they diagnosed this as a kidney infection and gave me some medicine. The second attack came in early November 2008, once again I was on my way to the ER. They tested me for kidney stones, I have none. I had the pain again in late November, back to the ER. This time they did a CT scan and ultrasound and found 2-3 small gall stones. They said I was having ‘gall attacks’ caused by these stones. I had my gall bladder removed laproscopically in December of 2008, and the pain in my upper-right abodmin has not gone away. The pain has actually been occuring even more. I have already had two of these attacks with discomfort on a daily basis. The pain is so intense it brings me to my knees, I have even passed out once due to the pain. I usually get the pain in the mornings and after eatting greasy foods.In the past 2 weeks, I have been to the doctor 4 times and had blood work, ultrasound, x-rays and an MRI done. All of these came back normal. Now they are suspecting me for Celiac Disease, and I am going in for more tests shortly. If this is true, goodbye wheat. Did I mention that I already have severe food allergies to soy, milk and peanuts…I need to fix this pain because it is ruining my life… oh yea, I am only 25.