“My 2 years of pure hell:

Over a year ago I had my gall bladder removed. It all started 2 years ago, though. I was 8 months pregnant and had been complaining to my OB for about a month about an aching back. They told me it was just what happens towards the end of the pregnancy. I didn’t want to be a whiner, so I sucked it up, cried myself to sleep because of the pain every night. I then had what I thought was a heart attack. I was driving home on a desolate road by myself from a wonderful dinner at my parent’s house late one night. I suddenly, had to throw up. I couldn’t even pull over and roll the window of my car down. I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t move, I was so weak and all I could do was try to reach for my phone to dial for help. No signal. I had my window down, and was limply hanging my hand out the window trying to wave someone down. No one stopped. They just drove by. I was whispering, because it’s all I could do, “”Save my baby, save my baby””! I finally felt a bit better and drove a bit more and again, it started. I was crying and begging for someone to help my baby, but nothing could come out of my mouth I was too weak. I shouldn’t have been driving, but I had no choice. I drove on. I felt almost 100% better in a mile or so. What happened?! I told my doctor. It was just bad gas, I was told. I was in labor and had a very hard time breathing while having the baby, but I had her, and everything was fine. Or was it?
Two weeks after having th baby I was in bed, and I felt that pain again. I was instantly throwing up. Buckets. I mean I didn’t even know I had that much in me!! I couldn’t tell my hubby what was wrong. Every time I opened my mouth out it came. We packed up the 2 week old and went to the emergency room. They did the bloodwork, they did an sonogram of my gallbladder, and I was admitted into the hospital with severe pancreatitus and gall stones with a swollen liver. A week later (After still laying in a hospital bed), I had my gall bladder removed. I went home shortly after to try and live a “”normal”” life. After all the doctor said it usually takes people 2 weeks to recover from the lapriscopic procedure. Yeah, right. 2 weeks later I was back at the emergency room (Yep in the middle of another bad snowstorm), and they just told me it was bad heartburn or something and gave me a strong Pepto Bismol type drink. I didn’t get better and I was admitted again with an inflamed liver, and recieved an endoscopic cut in the liver’s cervix. I couldn’t keep anything in me for weeks. On the plus side, I suppose, I lost ALL of my 40lbs of baby weight in the matter of 2 months. Well, after about 8 months, I started feeling a bit more normal, and I could eat more solid food. I could have Thanksgiving dinner (I’d suffer later, but I freegin’ ate it for spite).
What’s new? Recently I developed a sore back. I thought it was just that we needed a new mattress since it wasn’t so bad, but earlier this week, I felt sharp pains where my GB was. My internal organs hurt. Going through what I went through earlier, I now know the difference between a plain back ache and stuff going on inside. I called my doc (whom I havn’t seen for a year, so I wasn’t being a hypochondriac or anything), and the nurse told me that sometimes people who had the surgery get that. Now, come on, I know that. I’ve been feeling them every time I eat something with fat in it. Thanks for reminding me, but this was different, I told her. This is intense and painful. So bad I’m almost stopped in my tracks. She said she’d have to check with the doctor before she set up an appointment. What the?! I tell you I’m in serious pain, and you’ll SEE?! UG! I’m so frusterated! Why doesn’t the medical community want to aknowledge when someone has chest pains associated with the digestive system?! Is it not important?! I mean, I have heard of cases where people die when they arn’t treated effectivly! Needless to say, I finally got the appointment and saw him. He wants me to take some Pepsid pill again, and see if it helps. NO IT WON’T!!! Listen to me! Listen to my sympthoms! I wanted to cry when I left the office. In fact I did. I’m crying now. I’ve HAD it with these doctors. I want to beat them senseless and tell them that it is important, and I’m begging for help! I have a small child. I have a demanding career. I am smart, but I am not a doctor, and I don’t want to self diagnose, but I am forced to because they are all afraid of getting sued or something, or they are numb to the patient’s feelings? I don’t know. I just know I am so upset.
Last year, after my GB was removed I found Curezone. I’ve tried the colon cleanse, but I was a wuss and I couldn’t keep my PB shakes down long enough, and I was starving all the time. And I was afraid of having another attack when it came down to me following up with my liver cleanse. I got some parasites out, and was TOTALLY freaked out by what I saw. Please, someone tell me I’m not alone! Tell me I’m not over reacting to these heartless doctors who don’t seem to less about the digestive system then me.