I too had my gall bladder out 4 months ago, however i have been diagnosed in july 08 with acid reflux. My endoscopy and other tests showed nothing and even my gall bladder test came back ok. i met with a surgeon who thought it might still be my gall bladder causing the acid symptoms and pains in my stomach, so i had it removed. The pain in my stomach went away and the surgery did show that my gall bladder was diseased after all. For two months after my surgery I still had the same acid reflux symptoms and then felt good for 2 months. Now it seems for the last week I am suffering terrible from acid reflux. The surgeon advised me that it could take up to 14 months to discard the bile from your gall bladder and the feeling is the same as acid reflux. I’m not sure if I have acid reflux or leftover gall bladder problems. My chest is tight feeling, the burning sensation radiates to my back, but nothing helps. I have been on medicines since july 08. i currently take 40mg of prilosec and 300 mg of zantac and today still needed to add in some mylanta to try to help it. My heartburn doesnt occur after eating or at night as the usual symptoms state. I wake up with it and go to bed with it. It lasts all day and once it starts it goes on for weeks. Does anyone else feel this way?. I don’t think removing your gall bladder gives you acid reflux , I think you are just getting rid of the bile and I wish there was a real cure for all of it.