“I have been suffering from URQ pain for the last 6 years. I have had every test you can have. My gall bladder had been removed. I have been diagnosed with Celiac disease. Gluten free diet for several of these 6 years. The pain did not go away even with my diet. I have had a cryo procedure done to freeze the nerve to the painful area. This helped more than anything. I had the cryo procedure done again, however this time it did not work as well and my pain is worse than ever. I am at my wits end. My family doctor thinks that I an crazy and a drug seeker..(NOT TRUE!!!) My pain doctors only treat the pain. My gastro doc says that my liver enzymes are good again and my Celiac is under control. Where do I go from here?!?!?!?!?! Even on pain meds I am in horrible pain!!!

After reading a lot of these posts I don’t feel quite so crazy. That there are others out there who are in the same boat. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might go from here.

I pray for all of you who are suffering right now with no answers. I feel your pain!!! Literally!!!”