“I had my gallbladder removed 2 yrs ago and I experience all the symptoms that i have heard on this page and more. Everytime I eat I have to run to the bathroom, it is very hard to be out in the workplace or anything that is on a schedule because i never know when i need to go to the bathroom. I have to go when it is ready not when i want to go. Usually I will be lucky to get a few minutes of rest after eating before i run to the bathroom!
From reading this I have noticed that the doctors have never told us in advance that we would have this problem… All i was told was that i would have softer stools. Yeah right that is only the beginning of it! I am an overweight women i have been for most of my life but i think that what it is going to come down to is absolutely no fat in the diet . I do notice that it is worse after eating fatting foods. So we will see what happens I have been hearing about health food stores and how they can help with alot of things… maybe that is something we should all consider is checking what health food stores have to offer us !! Please let me know of anything that can help my situation and yours!! ”