My name is Melissa and my post wont look any different from the rest. I had my gallbladder removed 8 wks after my first child 7 yrs ago I was 24. I don’t know which is worse life before or after both are bad. I have gotten so tired of the bloating, heartburn, nausea, gas, cramping, diarrhea within 20 minutes of eating, vomiting, I look like I’m pregnant all the time. Now the doctor tells me I have IBS, the scope proved that. I can’t control my body and my family and marriage are suffering so bad. Everyday is a challenge. Most times I don’t even care to eat cause the suffering afterward is unending. It forces you to eat right and exercise but sometimes that isn’t enough. This is obviously becoming a popular problem. I thought it was weird when my mom and sister had there’s removed around the same time period as me. Then I chalked it up to a genetic problem. Now, seems like its bigger. I wish a doctor could make a bile bag to hang on my side and pump it back like it used to be. I would try it anything has got to be better than being a fire breathing poop shooting monster.