“Not to worry. It’s only been three weeks. I had my gall bladder removed about 5 years ago by laser. In and out of the hospital in less than 24 hours. IF you had a gall bladder attack, you will feel so much better. The best advice I can give ANYONE who had their gall bladder removed is once you are back in your hospital room GET UP AND WALK AROUND! You will need to do this to get the gas they pumped into your abdominal cavity OUT! It is hideously painful if you don’t. You may wake up with severe back pain for months even years after….hopefully you will have someone to rub or massage your back where the pain is. The gas will move around in your system for quite a while…but walking, and eventual exercise once you’re completely healed will help immensely.

The other bit of advice is: Your eating habits WILL BE FORCED to change. Because you no longer have an organ (gallbladder) to breakdown the acid and fat from food in your system, it won’t digest.

I’ve learned to eat about 5 -7 small meals a day instead of big meals. Trust me, a big meal will make you feel absolutely horrible and sick to your stomach.

Feel free to email me if you have any other questions”