“I had my gallbladder removed 3 months after I had my son by c-section. It was 1 month after I had turned 20 years old. Its been 2 years and I have had NON-STOP issues with my entire body ever scince. Exactly 1 months after surgery It felt like I was having yet another attack of my gallbladder, I new it was impossible but it felt the exact same as the pain I had felt when I had my stones. Im 22 now, can’t drink liqour cant drink grapefruit juice, cant drink anything with sugar, among other things. So far I have been disgnosed with a gastric ulcer due to the amount of bile being secreted into my stomach, my liver is enlarged, i have chronic diarrhea ( i know this may sound vulgar but it gets so bad that my bum bleeds ) sometimes i have a bowel movement more then 20 times a day with only eating once, evening drinking water causes me to have diarrhea… My kidneys are constantly on fire, I have no energy, i HATE eating because i know ill be in the bathroom immediatly so while i go to school ( college ) for 6 hours i cant even have lunch or i will not be able to return to my studies i take anti diarrheals but when i take them my kidneys and liver feel like there on fire, worst pain ever! Among other things i also have a vitiman D deficency i take 50,000 units of vitamin D once a week and i feel no better regardless…

While reading all of these posts it makes me not feel so alone. Ive been so depressed latley i feel like there nothing the doctor can do to fix me and feeling as sick as i do every single day make me very unhappy …. im on anti depressants now and i feel like one giant ball of c**p. Im 22 and i feel like im a decaying 89 year old women. If anyone can help please please! repy to this post… i just wish a doctor could help me and get my body on the right track again…”