Just wanted to get back to you. I have gone in waves of gastro issues, but I deal with them as they come. I have changed a whole lot about what I eat. One thing everyone tells me to eat is a lot of salad, but I actually have a very hard time digesting lettuce. I avoid whole salads, which makes some dieting hard. I have not been as vigilant with my diet, so I can’t complain if I have pains, it’s partly my own fault. Otherwise, I’ve just learned to accept that doctors don’t want anything to do with holistic-minded people who really don’t want to take a pill to cure things. I suppose that is what the mass majority of us want is a quick fix, but I’ve lived with this too long to be looking for a quick fix. Sometimes I feel bad, other times I feel good. I just have to watch everything I put in myself. I hope you get better, and if there was one piece of advice I could give it would just be to keep track of what you eat and listen to your body and not yourtaste buds. Now if I could just follow my own rules more often…