Greetings, All. I had my gallbladder removed via laproscopic surgery less than 2 months ago. My life has been a living hell ever since. I have had just about every complication you could have. During removal, the gallbladder broke apart and gallstones scattered around. First, I got an infection. Then, I had a bile leak which had to be repaired with an ERCP. The ERCP was done with a scope down my throat to insert a stent into my liver to stop the bile leak. One of the complications from the ERCP is pancreatitis. I got that, too. Pancreatitis is a nightmare. Nausea, vomiting, severe pain and cramping and a week in the hospital were the result. After the ERCP, I have to take Creon and Carafate before each meal so I can eat without vomiting. I am still very nauseated after eating or drinking anything. Another ERCP was performed to remove the stent. Unfortanutely, I woke up in the middle of that procedeure while the scope was going down my throat. That was very, very unpleasant. While removing the stent, the suergon found the cystic duct is blocked by a gallstone. I have to see a general suergon on Tuesday, Nov 3rd to arrange more surgery to fix that little problem. He already told me he would have to open me up to remove the stone and repair anything else that may be wrong. I can expect to be in the hospital about a week. I have used up all of my sick days, vacation days and personal days at work. Lucky for me, my health insurance covered all but $50.00 of the $26,000 + hospital bills. I have not yet figured out how I am going to pay my bills next month. If I had this to do over again, I certianly would not have done it. I would have waited until it attacked me. Who knows, maybe I would have been hit by a bus and killed before I needed the surgery. About me, I am a 48 year old white male who works part of the day inside an office helping customers and part of the day outside performing tests. I weigh 298 pounds (yeah, I’m fat, but not as fat as I was) and am diabetic. I am sure these factors contributed to my woes. If you need to have this surgery immediately, GET IT DONE! If it does not bother you now, leave it alone. Let it be known that I am NOT a health care professional and what you are reading is my expreience and opinion. Do not put off this surgery for a minute if it is threatening your life. Living with problems beats the alternative. God Bless You and I hope everything works out for you. Chris…