“I had mine removed in June 2005. After the surgery I lost a lot of weight and could not gain any for about 2 years. Then I started gaining quickly and in massive amounts. I have gained it all where women tend to Hips and Abdomen. Since I had the surgery I have also had massive bouts with IBS, something I did not have before. Earlier in 2009 I was getting really sick of gaining the weight despite how active I was. I looked to foods that would be good to aid in the digestive track and then started losing weight again. I also started taking the Bile salts; I found it in a food enzyme supplement that my mum sent me. I began to eat Okra (broiled not fried, I rely dont like Okra but it works) 3 times a week and the other four days I eat food that contains spinach. The spinach which I like raw but not cooked has to be cooked to allow the nutrients to be released otherwise human digestive system will not break it down properly, so I eat it with pasta like chicken Florentine or in a Sag like sag ghost . I also take a Psyllium based fiber product about 1/2 hour before eating I take that with soy lecithin if im not eating soy that day. Once a day usually about lunch I take 1/4 teaspoon of capsicum I put in a capsule since it’s hard to take it in pepper form. I also eat salmon 2-3 times a week if when can’t afford fresh salmon I take an omega 3 from flax supplement. The tinned salmon is bad for you.

Sine I made these adjustments the weight has been coming off like it should a healthy 2-4 pounds per week. I hope it helps some of you here it sure helped me.