All these stories are like something I would have composed myself. Exactly the same thing! Had lap surgery in June 09, discharged same day later, on Friday, by Monday afternoon I was in the worst pain of my life. Couldn’t move, had to be taken to hospital by ambulance. Was told the bile duct had been nicked and would repair with stint, which was removed approx 8 wks later. To this day, I am suffering worse than EVER! Constant cramping, diarrhea, vomitting and the attacks are paralyzing, literally…I am unable to move for anywhere from thirty minutes to one hour. Had hemorraghic stroke in Sept 10 and I still haven’t found anyone to help me! My BP has become uncontrollable, on seven different bp meds and an emergency bp med and my GI said “it is not possible to have a leak after the repair”…….yet it is the exact same symptoms, just get relief after I become violently sick with the vomiting, diarrhea, profuse sweats, and paralysis of the legs and arms for several minutes up to one hour. If anyone has any suggestions to offer, please do so! I can never tell you how much it would be appreciated……………so tired of being sick and tired!