I had my gallbladder out when I was 15. Of course I knew nothing about the long-term effects, and had absolutely no choice in the matter. I’ve since suffered with chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, diarrhea, stomach pain, intolerance to alcohol, and excess weight around my middle. I’m now 28. None of my doctors ever attempted to make a connection between the loss of my gallbladder and these symptoms. I never received any support or practical solutions of any kind from my doctors at that time. Traditional western doctors simply mask problems by prescribing everything under the sun and never getting to the root cause of your suffering. After years on anti-depressants that did nothing to “solve” the problems, I have since taken charge of my own health and seek the advice and recommendations of a naturopath, nutritionist and accupuncturist. I’ve had tremendous success with the regimen I was prescribed both from a mental health aspect as well as physical. There are many direct links between diet and mental health and CLEARLY physical health. I now follow a high protien (from plant sources and organic meat, not dairy), high fiber (from fruits and veggies), and very low carb diet. do your own independent research. But most importantly, know that you are in control of your health- sometimes all you need is INFORMATION! Seek the help and support of a naturopath to get you back to where you were meant to be. Lifestyle changes in conjunction with natural remedies (you can even heal the energy left behind by your missing gallbladder) will be the solution to your misery. I believe it and I’m living proof!
I had my gallbladder out when I was 15. Of course I knew nothing about the long-term effects, and had absolutely no choice in the matter. I’ve since suffered with chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, diarrhea, stomach pain, intolerance to alcohol, and excess weight around my middle. I’m now 28. None of my doctors ever attempted to make a connection between the loss of my gallbladder and these symptoms. I never received any support or practical solutions of any kind from my doctors at that time. Traditional western doctors simply mask problems by prescribing everything under the sun and never getting to the root cause of your suffering. After years on anti-depressants that did nothing to “solve” the problems, I have since taken charge of my own health and seek the advice and recommendations of a naturopath, nutritionist and accupuncturist. I’ve had tremendous success with the regimen I was prescribed both from a mental health aspect as well as physical. There are many direct links between diet and mental health and CLEARLY physical health. I now follow a high protien (from plant sources and organic meat, not dairy), high fiber (from fruits and veggies), and very low carb diet. do your own independent research. But most importantly, know that you are in control of your health- sometimes all you need is INFORMATION! Seek the help and support of a naturopath to get you back to where you were meant to be. Lifestyle changes in conjunction with natural remedies (you can even heal the energy left behind by your missing gallbladder) will be the solution to your misery. I believe it and I’m living proof!