Has anyone experienced something that, the only way to discribe what I am feeling, every time I eat anything, it feels like a rubber band being snapped! Also anything anytime I eat, I fall asleep. None of this happened prior to having my gallbladder removed. Right after I was brused from chest to hips, it looked like I was beaten not operated on. My navel incision keeps splitting open, stuff comes out,(infection) my Dr. told me it is NOT infection even though my temp was 100.1 they said it that is normal and I know it is not normal! My normal and I am 52years old, I know my body, my normal temp is 97.8,96.5 I run low. I was thin before this whole thing happened,but since July 2012, toward the end of the month prior to July 30th being taken to a hospital I was unable to eat or hold down even water for 9 days. I lost a lot of weight, I am now under 100 lbs, I weighed 110-112 before. Everything smells weird,tastes horrible,I have no appetite, I’m nausious all the time, then the whole snapping thing,whatever that is,makes it so uncon=mfortable to eat anything. It will go on till the food is done digesting past the stomach. In the stomach, it will snap,snap,snap,, over and over for hours. it is not massive pain,but it is mild in pain,and it just sucks! Has anyone experienced a weird snap feeling after eating? Anyone? or is this just some other weird thing…