“I had my GB out on 5-30-07. It was done laproscopically. Instead of an overnite stay I was in hospital 3 days with intense pain during the whole time. I was told the pain was from all the air that was pumped into my abdomen for the procedure. The pain continued for another 3 or 4 days after my discharge from hospital. I was on heavy doses of pain meds while in hospital and came come with lortabs to help manage the pain. Finally, all the air has left my body and I don’t have to deal with that any longer. Now however I have other issues to deal with. What to eat, how much to eat, when to eat, etc.. I have tried no fat, low fat, fat and it all causes great gas pains especially when lying on my left side and the gas migrates into the area where my GB use to be and the pain is extreme. I do not know if it is caused by what I eat, how much I eat, or when I eat. Some days I JUST DO NOT EAT and that usually feels better in the long run. My weight is down to 135 from 165. All this started about 3 1/2 months ago and I am just about at my wits end. It is good to read that for some life eventually gets back to normal. I am trying to identify with those individuals and press on in hope that I can one day join their ranks.